No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN560 IV
Yongnuo YN560 IV Flash Speedlite is a combination of YN-560 III and YN560-TX. It has built-in triggering system, so you can use it not only as a flash speedlite, but also as a flash controller. The latest Yongnuo manual flash, an upgraded version of YN560 III. Great choice for multi-strobe setup for studio and on-location shooting.
Yongnuo YN560 IV | Flash for Canon and Nikon
Yongnuo YN560 IV is the latest incarnation of Yongnuo’s YN560 speedlite systems, adding wireless master control as well as slave mode. It is the upgraded version of YN560 III now supporting wireless master option. The Yongnuo YN560 speedlite range has provided outstanding value for money and given many people the chance to learn off camera lighting without breaking the bank.
Featuring both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver, the Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is a long range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 100m away as well as being triggered with the RF-603 and RF-605 wireless transmitters. The YN560-IV is powerful with a guide number of 58m at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting is possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash’s connectivity and a Multi mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and has a recycle time of about 3 seconds. It comes with a protective case and a stand.
Yongnuo YN560 IV is a manual flashgun that can control and be controlled by Yongnuo’s 2.4GHz wireless system. The fourth generation in the YN560 series, the YN560 IV is effectively the YN560 III (radio slave flash) and YN560-TX (radio commander) rolled into one device.
Considering the extremely low cost of the Yongnuo YN560-IV combined with very good build quality, great power output (GN58) and wireless control (both optical and 2.4Ghz radio), this highly flexible speedlite could well be the perfect tool if you need a compact portable studio setup. For the cost of just one genuine Canon or Nikon speedlite you can get a YN560-TX transmitter and 4x YN560 IV speedlights for the classic four point lighting system (Key, Fill, Hair and backdrop) and still have money left over for another couple of lights for even more creativity.
Yongnuo YN560 IV - features
- Yongnuo YN560 IV supports Wireless Master Function – YN-560 IV can be used as a master unit, providing 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output, and focal length of YN-560 IV and YN-560 III
- Supports Wireless Slave Function – fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 (I/II), RF-605, RF-602 Wireless Transmitters.
One YN-560 IV can receive the wireless signal from YN560 IV, YN560-TX, RF-603, RF-605 and RF-602.
When YN-560 IV is used in combination with YN560-TX as a transmitter, it can receive remote parameters settings.
- Multiple Triggering Mode Supported – The YN560 IV can be triggered by the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings (Fn) – The parameters on the flash will be automatically saved when the flash is being turned off; the users can customize flash functions as needed
- GN58 @ ISO100，105mm – Powerful flash with High Guide Number. Supports Manual and Multi modes
- Sound Prompting System – When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound alerts will prompt different operating states of the flash, allowing you to focus on shooting
- Support Electronic Zooming Function – The flash coverage can be altered between 24~105mm through the ZOOM button
- Ultra fast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply
- Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, Standard PC Synchronization Interface
1) TX Master Flash Mode:
– When you set YN-560IV in TX mode, it can be used as a flash controller transmitter, it can trigger YN560 IV (RX mode) and YN560 III (RX mode), and also can be used with RF-602, RF-603 II, RF-605 together.
2) RX Slave Mode:
– When you set YN-560IV in RX mode, you can use it with YN560-TX flash controller, and RF-602, RF-603 II, RF-605 single transceiver.
3) Manual mode
4) Multi mode
5) S1 / S2 modes — You should use those two modes off camera
6) Power saving mode
7) Overheating Protection
8) PC Sync Port
Yongnuo YN560 IV - specifications:
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide No.||58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||Manual, Multi|
|Triggering Mode||Camera set-up, TX, TrX, S1, S2|
|Zoom range||24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port and external charging port.|
|Wireless triggering distance||100m (2.4g wireless);20-25m indoor,10-15m outdoor (optical control)|
|Additional features||The electronic flash head zooming, sound prompt, automatically saving setting, power saving mode, overhearting protection and advanced options.|
Yongnuo YN560 IV - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN560IV is compatible with all Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic and any other camera with standard hot shoe.
Yongnuo RF-605, RF-603 I/II, RF-602, YN-622C, YN622C II, YN-622N, YN622N II, YN560-TX
Yongnuo YN560 III, YN660
Yongnuo Flash Battery Pack SF-17 C / SF-18 C
Yongnuo YN560 IV - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN560 IV flash speedlite for Canon/Nikon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Manual in English and Chinese
1 x Original box
1 x Soft case for flash