No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN568EX TTL flash is an upgraded version of YN565EX now supporting High-Speed synchronization of up to 1/8000s. Great choice for professionals and advanced amateur Nikon users. Yongnuo YN568EX is top of the line external flash for Nikon DSLR cameras. It is a great alternative to much more expensive Nikon SB900, SB910 or SB700 speedlites, offering the same functions and same or even more power at much lower price. High guide number (58m), TTL and HSS (high speed synchronization) make this an excellent tool for digital photography
Yongnuo YN568EX | Flash for Nikon
Yongnuo YN568EX is the top of the line external flash for Nikon DSLR cameras. It is a great alternative to much more expensive Nikon SB900, SB910 or SB700 flashes, offering the same functions and same or even more power at much lower price. High guide number (58m), TTL and HSS (high speed synchronization) make this flash an excellent tool for professional photographers as well as advanced amateurs.
Add wireless flash and high-speed sync to your lighting arsenal with the YN568EX Speedlite from Yongnuo. This powerful unit is compatible with Nikon cameras that have i-TTL control. It features a guide number of 58m at ISO 100 and 105mm for illuminating your subject along with a zoom head with coverage from 24-105mm. Also, the flash can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates 270° for versatility in bouncing your light.
This unit is capable of wireless slave TTL functionality when used with other flashes. The YN-568EX is portable by running on 4 AA batteries and it can recycle in approximately 3 seconds. Other features packed into this flash include 2nd-curtain sync and a multi-mode. Additionally, it has a 2.5mm sync port for remote triggering and comes with a carrying case and stand.
Yongnuo Speedlite YN568EX is a flash similar to YN565EX with one additional feature that YN565EX lacks. It is a HSS (high speed synchronization) which gives photographers more creative freedom allowing them to use large aperture on a bright day, or to even overpower the sun with a small speedlite or few.
Yongnuo YN568EX - features
- Yongnuo YN568EX supports high speed sync flash – YN568EX is the first speedlite which supports high-speed flash synchronization; with high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX can synchronize at all shutter speeds. The maximum shutter sync is up to 1/8000
- Compatible with Nikon and Canon wireless flash system – One YN568EX is able to respectively accept internal flashing of YN568EX II, 580EX II, SB-910/900/800/700, 7D/70D/60D/600D/650D/700D, Canon commander of Nikon’s built-in flashing and ST-E2 wireless signal, achieving off camera TTL and manual flashing. Some functions such as wireless TTL flashing, grouping light ratio TTL flashing and the illumination of remote controlled flashing can be easily achieved if you carry a camera with built-in flash commander system and YN568EX only.
- High Guide Number TTL + High Speed Sync – GN58@ ISO100, 105mm; which reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes, supports HSS, TTL/M/Multi mode
- Multiple triggering mode supported – The YN568EX can be triggered by the camera set-top, built-in or main-controlled flashing command, S1 and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode).
- Supports auto/manual zooming – The covered focal length can be changed between auto, 24～105mm on the lamp adapter by operating the zoom button on the flash light, supporting full-frame/APS-C cameras.
- Comprehensively supports TTL functions – The YN568EX supports HSS, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync (2nd curtain sync), FE lock, Modeling Light
- Extreme speed of charging recycle – The time for full power output current-return just takes 3 seconds; you can get fast current-return experience even without brand-new batteries, which just takes 4~5 seconds
- Equipped with 2.5mm PC Synchronisation interface – It makes things easier on lightening the flashlight synchronously by using PC synchronisation port.
- Sound prompting system – When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound alerts will prompt different working conditions of the flashlight so as to allow you to focus on shooting.
- Aperture preview – Press the camera’s aperture preview button, the YN568EX will send out continuous flash lasting one second for subjects imaging.
- Advanced options function – The YN568EX has advanced options settings function, where you can self-define the functions of the flashlight to suit your own requirements.
- Automatic saving settings – YN568EX can automatically save your current operating settings to convenient your next use.
- LCD display interface, modern appearance
- Metal hot-shoe stand, solid and reliable
Yongnuo YN568EX - specifications:
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide No.||58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||TTL, Manual, MULTI, Sc, Sn, S1, S2|
|Wireless triggering distance||20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port|
|Additional features||Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, modeling flash, manual zoom, auto zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection|
|Dimensions||60×190×73mm (Extended state)|
Yongnuo YN568EX - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN568EX is compatible with: Nikon D600, D610, D810, D800E, D750, D700, D800, D300, D300S, D7000, D7100, D7200, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5000, D5200, D5300, D90, D80 and any other Nikon DSLR Camera
Yongnuo YN568EX - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN-568EX flash speedlite for Nikon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Manual in English and Chinese
1 x Original box
1 x Soft case for flash